London’s Beloved Toddler football club comes to Bristol and Bath…
There is a two week trial option for £20 after which you can pay for the next 2-4 weeks if you want to keep coming. Payment will remain flexible and if we need to shut down because of Covid there will be immediate refunds.
After three years of running a vibrant and successful toddler football club in London, founder and Head Coach Bianca has moved to Bristol and is excited to bring the joy of football to the little ones in this beautiful part of England.
For our adorable, talented footie players in London, we regret that we are no longer able to run the sessions there. The pandemic hit us hard, forcing our coaches (including Coach Bianca) to look for other opportunities that are more sustainable in times like this. Our wonderful coaches have moved on and we are happy to know that they are thriving in their new businesses. Coach Bianca, though she is also in the process of building something very exciting, will NEVER be able to say goodbye to football! So… she will be running limited sessions in her new home, in Bath and Bristol!
For the little ones we are about to meet in Bath and Bristol, Wobble and Kick is one of the few (possibly the only) football club for 1-5 year olds that teaches actual football skills — kicking, stopping, dribbling, volleying and scoring. Coach Bianca is adamant that little ones are able to play football and loves challenging them lovingly to develop the skills she knows they are capable of developing. Being a former national football player as well as collegiate footballer in America and part of the QPR and AFC Wimbledon ladies football teams, Bianca has a lot of experience being coached and playing the BEAUTIFUL game of football. Her passion for it and for teaching is palpable!
SOUTHDOWN METHODIST CHURCH, BATH
Monday | 3:15 – 3:45pm | 1-2 year olds
Monday | 4:00 – 4:45pm | 2-4 year olds
ST GEORGE’S COMMUNITY CENTER, BRISTOL
Monday | 10:00 – 10:30am | 1-2 year olds
Monday | 11:00 – 11:45am | 2-4 year olds
CLAVERTON COMMUNITY HALL, BATH
Friday | 2:15 – 2:45pm | 1-2 year olds
Friday | 3:45 – 4:15pm | 2-4 year olds
How we are keeping Covid-19 Safe…
1. We are minimising equipment and sanitising it before and after sessions.
2. We are running our activities in a way that does not require children to work together as much (but we will find innovative ways to encourage teamwork as it is so essential to football and learning).
3. We will have hand sanitiser and parents will be asked to their wash and their children’s hands before and after the sessions.
4. Our sessions involve 8 children MAX so are small.
5. We ask that parents who test positive for the virus to inform us as soon as possible so that we can inform the rest of the group and take the measures mandated by the government.
6. We ask all parents to wear a mask during the sessions and Coach Bianca will also be wearing a mask.
If you want to join but the venues or times don’t suit you, please email Coach Bianca at email@example.com with your suggestions. We will see what we can do.