Wobble and Kick is bringing excellent football sessions to toddlers and preschoolers in Somerset.
We were based in London for three years, had 12 thriving venues, hundreds of happy families and were expanding fast, and then the Covid-19 pandemic hit! Our beloved coaches had to find other ways to make an income and are no longer available to continue their classes. Head Coach and Founder Bianca also moved from London to Somerset after her family was impacted by the pandemic, and has decided to run a few classes in Somerset, but not to pursue her ambitious plans to expand Wobble and Kick across London in the near future. It is heartbreaking to leave her mini-footballers in London behind but she looks forward to bringing her amazing footie sessions to the families in Bath and Bristol.
If you are a nursery interested in hiring us, please get in touch with Coach Bianca at email@example.com to have a chat.
SOUTHDOWN METHODIST CHURCH, BATH
Monday | 3:15 – 3:45pm | 1-2 year olds
Monday | 4:00 – 4:45pm | 2-4 year olds
ST GEORGE’S COMMUNITY CENTER, BRISTOL
Monday | 10:00 – 10:30am | 1-2 year olds
Monday | 11:00 – 11:45am | 2-4 year olds
CLAVERTON COMMUNITY HALL, BATH
Friday | 2:15 – 2:45pm | 1-2 year olds
Friday | 3:35 – 4:05pm | 2-3 year olds
Friday | 4:30 – 5:15pm | 4-5 year olds
If there is a waiting list for the session you want to join we recommend you join the waiting list as there will most likely be spaces in the sessions later on in the term for you to do a trial or join for the remainder of the term.
If the venue you are interested in is not listed on the class schedule when you go to book this is because the times and location of the sessions in those areas are still being confirmed (they are brand new). If you are interested in joining, please email Coach Bianca to put your name on the waiting list for those sessions.
The Autumn Term is 10 Weeks Long
Start of Term: Monday 21 September
End of Term: Friday 4 December
No Classes During Half Term Break: 26 October – 30 October
How we are keeping Covid-19 Safe…
1. We are minimising equipment and sanitising it before and after sessions.
2. We are running our activities in a way that does not require children to work together as much (but we will find innovative ways to encourage teamwork as it is so essential to football and learning).
3. We will have hand sanitiser and parents will be asked to their wash and their children’s hands before and after the sessions.
4. Our sessions involve 8 children MAX so are small.
5. We ask that parents who test positive for the virus inform us as soon as possible so that we can inform the rest of the group and take the measures mandated by the government.
6. We ask all parents to wear a mask during the sessions and Coach Bianca will also be wearing a mask.
If you want to join but the venues or times don’t suit you, please email Coach Bianca at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions. We will see what we can do.